Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just one more thing

Just one more thing in a list of things going wrong right now. I wanted to post my completed Mad Weave socks for the last round of Sock Madness, but I can't find the pictures when i connect the memory card from my camera...so, no pictures until I find the socks again. =(

It also means there won't be any pictures of what I got this weekend. Sockergirl & I took advantage of the free bus rides on Sunday for Earth Day & went downtown. From there we caught a ferry to Bainbridge Island. We had some coffee then wandered over to Churchmouse Yarn & Tea. Spent a while there & I came home with some STR in Fire on the Mountain & Mudslide. I will get pictures up soon, I hope. We then hit this really great ice cream shop & had the best milkshakes. I had coconut & raspberry while Sockergirl had chocolate mint. yummy!!

I have more to talk about, but I'm being really lazy because I don't want to link to anything I'd be talking about. So, more to come soon.

No comments: