Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sock Madness



Well it's year 2 of the Madness & I decided to give it another try. This is the pattern for round 1...Zombies. I like how they look now that they're done, but man, this pair of socks almost killed me to finish. By the time I was done, I felt like a Zombie. Not only that, but the socks don't even fit me so now I need to figure out what to do. I don't know anyone else that will wear lime green socks, so I'll probably end up frogging them to be made into something I can & will wear. I have to admit, I really like how they turned out with the multi-color toes. I'll definitely do that with whatever I make these into. Maybe lime green Thelonius with multi colored toes.

By the way, no the dog isn't eating the socks. =) I just took the photo at a weird angle. Now it's just a waiting game to see how long this first round will take. My money's on the next round starting late next week.

1 comment:

Sockergirl said...

Thank goodness he did not eat the socks!!! whew close call.