Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sock Madness update


Well, I finished my most recent pattern last night & i have to say that I really like them. The pattern, again, was a pain in the arse, but I'm glad I stuck with it & I'll probably make them again.

hmmm...the camera appears to be having issues. This picture looks really blurry. Oh well, that's as good as it gets right now.

The next pattern comes out on Friday...Round 6. It's looking to be some kind of stranded pattern which should be fun. Of course, true to form, I don't have any yarn picked out. I like to see the pattern before deciding on what I'm going to use. Maybe I'll check out one of the yarn stores tomorrow night to see if there's anything I just have to have for this round.

3 comments:

Sockergirl said...

Round 6 here we come!!!! :) oh, need a nap first.

Melanie said...

I want those socks SOOOO bad!
I do have some Yarn Pirate Neopoitan color in my stash..maybe when this whole Madness thing is over I will see if that will cure my envy of your sock beauties!

wierd, all of a sudden I have a massive craving for ice cream. I wonder what brought that on? hmmm

Unknown said...

Hey! It's your sockapalooza pal! I tried to send you an email, but I don't know if you got it. Anyway, all your knitting looks great. I'm so excited about making socks for you!